Otherwise, I have been swamped. My Talking Map project is essentially complete. I have a meeting at the University Library on Wednesday to print the five maps. I've decided to let someone else mount the maps on foam-core. I haven't done that before and since the maps are large (some are 3 feet by 4 feet) I would rather have experts do this!
I also had a bit of a surprise last night. I kept receiving emails stating that I was getting very close to the bandwidth limit for my instructional videos I put up at Screencast.com. I didn't notice that they only give you 2GB of bandwidth--I only saw the 2GB storage. So at 11pm last night (a Sunday) I moved my videos over to the new Menlo Screencast account and put the new links on my ThingLink page. I'll now have 200GB bandwidth, so hopefully that takes care of the problem! But at least I know the students are watching the videos.
My work on the website for the Local History Room continues. I'm still not totally happy with the template--it seems rather plain, but on the other hand, I like how clean it looks. I'll be in the Local History Room this afternoon to get some training on the archives and to possibly scan more pictures. My exhibit should be going up early next year and this semester/quarter is going to be extremely busy, so I need to get a good handle on it now.